Wednesday, June 27, 2012

cycling caps are back!

I made these stylish cycling caps a few years ago for my booth at the Indieana Handicraft Exchange and they were very well received by the folks in attendance. Since then people are always asking when I'm going to make more. Well, here they are, new and improved! I've found that these cycling caps are a great way to use those little bits of fabric that I have leftover from other projects so each cap is sure to be unique. I previously used metal snaps for the size adjusting strap and I am now using attractive vintage buttons. And if you're wondering where you can buy these swell hats I will be launching an online store soon and if you live in Indianapolis they will be available early August at one of Indy's finest boutiques. More details coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact me at jerryleetypes@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jerry, It's Kyle. I didnt know you made cycling caps. How much do you sell them for?

    ReplyDelete