Sunday, August 5, 2012

Jerry Lee's at Indy Swank

Thanks to everyone who came to Indy Swank on First Friday to see my new line of Hoosier Built vintage inspired work wear and jeans. The event was a huge success! My models Kipp Normand, Brian Mahern and Todd Bracik did an amazing job in the living window display. Kipp even had a pack of Camel cigarettes on hand to demonstrate the cigarette pocket shirt!



Models Todd Bracik and Kipp Normand in Jerry Lee's. Photo c/o Daniel Axler.


A special thanks to Samantha Steele for helping promote the event and sending out a great press release, Jennifer Rice Von Deylen & Indy Swank for hosting an amazing event and of course my beautiful wife Jaime Whitt for always believing in and encouraging me.



Kipp & Todd in Jerry Lee's. Photo c/o Daniel Axler.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I can't figure out how to contact you besides through a comment, so here goes. Would you mind emailing me at amy.gastelum@gmail.com ? I saw your shirts at Indy Swank and I want to get one for my husband but there wasn't a size Large. Now we're back in NYC so I'm hoping you might be willing to ship one to us. :) Thanks,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am also interested in some of your items, I went to the Idny Swank shop but did not see them listed. Please contact me at falconbrothers@me.com. I live in Miami FL and also hope to have items shipped if possible. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete